Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hola!!!!

Hola! Como esta?
Be amazed at my amazing mastery of the Spanish Language!
I have learned that my mom is more "hip" than I am. She has a facebook account. She has had one for years. And now I just started one. I guess my mom is just cool. :P I think after she reads this blog I'll ask to borrow some money from her. ^_^

Geneva is extremely competitive with me, every piece of schoolwork she gets, she gets an A+ on. So she LOVES to show off to me. So I have to get a perfect on everything I bring home, or my little sister begins to dance and sing about how good she is, and how bad I am in school... Somewhat motivational I guess.

We now take a break to see what's on TV.
"The economy is horrible!!!, We have spent all our money!!!"
Congress: "We know, lets get money we don't have, and spend it!!!, that will fix everything!"

Why is that funny? I guess reality tv has taken on a new meaning.

TTFN

No comments: