Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy 2008! (belated) ^_^;

Happy 2008! In May........ I guess I have been gone for a long time. :P So I think we should start over.......


Hi! My name is Rexford. I am the oldest of six children, and work at a major retail chain. I moved to Mississippi in October of last year, and I plan to start college this fall! Now to more interesting topics!

ABC is reintroducing the best reality show on June 2nd, The Mole! There are twleve player who compete in different games to add money to a pot. But there is one player who is a "mole", he/she wants to sabatoge the other players and prevent them from winning money, while keeping his/her identity a secret. At the end of each episode the players take a quiz about the moles identity, the player who scores the lowest is elimiated, at the end the last player wins all the money in the pot. It is much more exciting on TV :)

My family ate southern style tonight, we had fried chicken with gravy, mustard greens, biscuits, and black eyed peas. Danielle made "promise pudding", chocolate chips inbetween layers of pudding. She promised there was a treat inside the pudding :)

My church held a evangelistic rally last Saturday, over two hundred people attended! ^_^ I helped set up tables and chairs, and ran a basketball game :P Our church was on the evening news and we had new visitors on Sunday! ^_^

Who has watched dinner takes all? I'll just forget I can't hear any of you. No one? Wonderful, anyway, five strangers host a dinner party at each persons house, then the other players judge the host's party on food, presentation, and enertainment. And the player with the highest ratings wins $1,000!! So, for no good reason whatsoever, my family will do our own version of "dinner takes all"
And I had blogged more, but Isaac ruined it. I am going to go into a VERY DARK alley with that child and force him to listen to annoying Japanese love songs!
Good night everyone!

No comments: