Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I swore I'd never go to the Psychiatrist!

I went to the Psychiatrist today. I have way too much stress in my life. She said to take a twenty minute run followed by a twenty minute nap and not to let fear of a sixty-two year old dancing cell phone dressed in a puma coat celebrity stop me! Well, I like running and taking naps, but I didn't get anything else. Needless to say, I'll never visit the Psychiatrist again! Anyway there is a exclusive shin-dig with exclusive undisclosed details. Although some rat released the menu! *storms off and grabs cat from shadow* You're fired! *Muhahahahahahahahaha* Anyway, back to exclusive undisclosed details about exclusive and undisclosed things! Anyway, My cat ninjas have gotten a exclusive and undisclosed lead on the identity and location of chick! We now know that Chick does not live in Scotland! It's all coming together now! Anyway did you know that..........................*snore*













*yawn* Where am I? Wow, That nap speech was sure convincing! *snore*......................................













Bow before my amazing scrolling powers!
Ectectera! Ectectera! Ectectera!



^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
Bow before my amazing happy faces!
Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good Night Everybody!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

hey how did you get to the words to scroll across the screen like that?
Atleast you got something out of all the speeches. haha lol.see u and an undisclosed pl. at an undisclosed time.

Rexford said...

This may not sound believable, But you were my main suspect.
*goes into black and white suspect revea1ing scene*
1) According to my sources and that the fact that the only people who read my blog regularly come from Elizabeth's blog. You had just started commenting on my blog and had no user account. You disapeared and "Chick" Appeared.
*dong*
I sent a reconnisence human secret agent to get profiles of all Lizzy's friends. This left one person. You! When everyone around me slipped up, it only confirmed my supiscions. *dong* I then cooked up fablous and delicous fourtune cookie.. That my cat ninjas made sure you recieved. Did you get it. You have the fortune cookie that reveals the identity of dude, that I need for proof of his/her identity. ^_^